Sometimes every word is superfluous. These pictures say more than a thousand words.
1. The view over the overdeveloped metropole of Mexico City (with more than 20 million inhabitants).
2. An elephant killed by poachers left to rot.
3. The rainforest in flames - goats used to graze here.
4. Trails of excessive air traffic over London.
5. A massive truck delivers a load of oil sands for processing. Oil sand is considered the energy source of the future.
Free energy is the idea that a low-cost power source can be found that requires little to no input to generate a significant amount of electricity. Such devices can be divided into two basic categories: "over-unity" devices that generate more energy than is provided in fuel to the device, and ambient energy devices that try to extract energy from the environment- Watch This Free Video
6. A simple herd farmer cannot withstand the stink of the Yellow River in Inner Mongolia.
7. A waste incineration plant and its surroundings in Bangladesh
8. A fire storm plows through Colorado - increased incidences of wild fires is a result of climate change.
USA could be set for its worst drought in 1,000 years because of climate change. Numerous states have experienced severe water shortages, with 64 million people affected. Researchers say things could get worse.The 21st-century projections make the [previous] mega-droughts seem like quaint walks through the Garden of Eden,” said Jason Smerdon scientist at Columbia University’s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.Mega Drought USA Free Video
9. The scars left behind from the mining of oil sands in the Canadian province of Alberta.
10. A nighttime spectacle in downtown Los Angeles - the energy demand is incalculable.
11. In Oregon, this thousand year old forest fell victim to the chain saw for a new dam.
12. The area around Almeria in Spain is littered with greenhouses as far as the eye can see - simply for a richly filled dinner table.
Backyard Innovator -The Best Product That Offers You All Year Round Source Of Fresh Meat,Vegetables And Clean Drinking Water–must watch this free video
13. Poachers pose proudly with the coat of a Siberian tiger.
14. The Mir Mine in Russia, the largest diamond mine in the world.
16. And yet another megatropolis - a bird’s eye view of New Delhi (over 22 million inhabitants).
17. Paradise almost lost: the Maldives, a popular vacation spot that is threatened by rising sea levels.
18. The beginning of Black Friday at an electronics store in Boise, Idaho.
19. Tons (literally) of broken electronics end up in developing countries and are stripped for precious metals by using deadly substances.
USDECEPT FREE VIDEO – Economic Collapse explains how you can prepare for the NY Stock Exchange collapse in the Fall of 2015. Many Christian prophets have pinpointed Autumn 2016 for the crash. Economists are also predicting a crash soon, without saying it’s this fall.
20. The blunder of the Brazilian rain forest is being repeated here in Canada.
22. While the entire world watched the events of Fukushima, a massive heat and power station was burning just a few miles away. All attempts to extinguish it where fruitless.
23. This polar bear starved to death in Svalvard, Norway. Disappearing ice caps are robbing polar bears of both their living space and food.
24. To the last drop: an oilfield in California and the merciless overexploitation of humans.
25. A massive waterfall from melting pack ice. These masses are the only meltwater and the undeniable proof how swiftly climate change is advancing.
Alive After The Fall Advice : Do you want to learn how you can cope with a food shortage, a mass pandemic a natural disaster or any other type of emergency situations?Stay safe. Stay prepared. – watch this FREE video!
26. A lignite power plant contaminates the air with its discharges.
Liberty Generator was created as a remedy to the problem of huge electricity bills that are constantly increasing even higher. There was a need to discover a cost efficient way that we can use to power our houses and be energy independent that wouldn’t cost a whole lot of money and that wouldn’t be difficult to build.-watch this FREE video!
27. The Indonesian surfer Dede Surinaya rides a wave of filth and trash (Java, Indonesia).
Forget for a moment, if you will, everything you associate with water. Forget the childhood swimming hole and that waterfall in the national forest. Put aside any opinions on desalination or long-distance water transfers. Ignore, only briefly, the debates about natural gas drilling and water wars and chemical contamination and think about the beauty of water itself, the union of H and O in its liquid phase.This is how Last Call at the US Water Revolution , a new documentary about the world’s water crisis, begins.- Watch This Free Video
“When the Last Tree Is Cut Down, the Last Fish Eaten, and the Last Stream Poisoned, You Will Realize That You Cannot Eat Money.”
This prophecy is becoming a more and more brutal reality. But, even today, not every person is aware of the horrible effects our lifestyles have on nature. So share these evocative pictures with everyone.