Chaos in London as Million Mask March breaks permitted route
Anonymous group hacktivists are mounting a campaign to avenge a man “in a Guy Fawkes mask” shot dead by Canadian police in British Columbia on Thursday after being mistaken for a suspect. Cyber-attacks have already hit national police websites.
Anonymous said in a video message that they are willing to use “vengeance if necessary” to obtain justice for the shooting of one of their own outside the Fixx restaurant in Dawson Creek, northeastern British Columbia, on Thursday.
The statement described the masked man as being “mercilessly shot and killed … without provocation or cause” while protesting. According to the hacktivists, the man was wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, which is often associated with the group.
Anonymous launched operation #AnonDown in their video statement. Its goal is to uncover the name of the police officer who killed the Dawson Creek activist – “because the world has the right to know every detail about killer cops.”
“This RCMP [Royal Canadian Mounted Police] officer must be named, fired and charged for the murder of our brother. If we do not receive justice, rest assured there will be revenge. We call upon our fellow Anons in Canada to take to the streets and protest at the RCMP headquarters … until our demands for justice are met … We call upon the global collective of Anonymous to remove the RCMP cyber infrastructure from the Internet.” (source)
Protesters at last year's Million Mask March in London
POLICE have issued a desperate plea for the mystery organisers of what has been described as one of "the world's biggest ever global protests" to contact them amid fears of carnage in London and other cities across the globe TODAY.
To coincide with Guy Fawkes Night "hacktivist" group Anonymous is holding the fourth annual Million Mask March event at around 650 cities across the globe, with fears London could be one of the worst affected, an estimated 18,000 people expected, and the Met Police on standby to cover the whole area.
The demo is planned to begin in Trafalgar Square from 6pm, spreading out through the capital for three hours.
Anonymous campaigns on a number of issues, including ironically internet snooping despite claiming responsibility for a string of high-profile hack attacks, but the Met Police said it had no idea what the objective of today's March was.
But the force has warned busineses and owners of buildings in Westminster they could become "targets" of criminal damage and mass stormings by protesters.
It is also warning commuters and theatre goers they could become caught up in violent outbreaks if the scenes of last year are repeated.
Meanwhile, there are also fears of repeats of the violent clashes between ravers and police that happened in the early hours of Sunday in Lambeth, after the force blocked access to an illegal event being held in a disused building near the South Bank.
Skum Tek, which organises the illegal raves and has previously promoted Anonymous and the Occupy movement on its Facebook page, had also planned a rave on the night of November 5 at an undisclosed location in the capital.
A flyer, which was doing the rounds on Facebook called it the: "Scumpowder N Reason Lost the Plot rave featuring a picture of the Gunpowder Plot conspirators with Guy Fawkes head replaced as a skull and cross bones with a Scum Tek logo on the forehead.
No venue was listed, but it was reportedly due to start at 8pm.
It is not clear if it is still planned to go ahead following the havoc reaked when hundreds of would-be attendees and police clashed in the streets on Sunday as bricks were thrown.
Million Mask Marches are said to be organised in several cities worldwide, mainly across Europe and North America, including in Oklahoma, and across the UK.
The Met Police today used legal powers branded "draconian" by civil liberties groups to limit activities and to try to prevent repeats of violent scenes last year.
A spokesman said: "A series of briefings have been delivered to local businesses in the Westminster area and those buildings that have been advertised as possible "targets" for the Million Mask March.
*Recommendations by the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection offer the following tips that all residents take three simple preparedness steps: Get a kit, make a plan, and stay informed”.*– Watch This FREE Video
"A London-wide policing operation will be in place, which is designed to prevent trouble from flaring, and facilitate anyone who wishes to take part in peaceful protest. Dedicated teams of highly flexible officers will be on standby at key locations in the capital."
Senior police also issued a plea for the group's leaders, who as its name suggests identities are shrouded in secrecy, to make contact.
Chief Superintendent Pippa Mills, from the Metropolitan Police Service said: "We will always facilitate peaceful protest and have a strong history of doing so.
"However, over the last few years this event has seen high levels of anti-social behaviour, crime and disorder.
Protesters surround a confused driver during last year's demo
"This year we have strong reason to believe that peaceful protest is the last thing on the minds of many of the people who will come along.
"Last year hundreds of people on their way home from work, or out enjoying an evening in the Capital, were surrounded by people causing them huge concern. Buses were physically rocked, people jumped on car bonnets, as well as serious disorder in central London and damage to a number of buildings.
"We have such serious concerns about a repetition of such criminal behaviour this year that we have made the decision to impose conditions under the Public Order Act on the event."
A Met Police spokesman said: "The Metropolitan Police Service is urging anyone who has an organisational role in this week's Million Mask March to contact police ahead of this Thursday's advertised action.
"Over the last three years this has developed into an annual event. However, the night has been marked by significant levels of anti-social behaviour, criminal damage to monuments and buildings, attempts to take over buildings, harassment of motorists and attacks on police officers."
Skum Tek flyer for planned November 5 event
He said "a significant policing operation will be in place for the duration of the event," adding: "The last three years of policing this event has proven it to be a difficult and challenging operation.
Chief Superintendent Mills, concluded: "This Thursday will be a busy night in London. People have the right to go home from work, shop, visit theatres and landmarks without the fear of being harassed or caught up in violence.
"It is unacceptable that a small minority should believe they have the right to break the law, harass people, damage buildings and attack police officers. My message to those people planning on attending on Thursday night is if you want to take part in peaceful protest that is your right and we want to work with you.
"If you want to break the law then we will police you. Where offences are committed we will investigate them and make arrests."
This flyer has been branded a fake and unconnected to Anonymous or the march by a source
A Promotional flyer suggesting protests in the capital will centre around the fate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, with calls to "free Robin Hood," as he has been named, have been dismissed as unconnected to Anonymous or the Million Mask March by a source.
USDECEPT FREE VIDEO – Economic Collapse explains how you can prepare for the NY Stock Exchange collapse in the Fall of 2015. Many Christian prophets have pinpointed Autumn 2016 for the crash. Economists are also predicting a crash soon, without saying it’s this fall.
A flyer online on the www.millionmilemarch.com website said: "Alas, let us free Robin Hood and the children once and for all."
It listed the venue as outside the Ecuadorian Embassy in Hans Crescent, London, where Mr Assange has claimed political asylum since 2010 after Sweedish police began investigating allegations of sexual assault against him, from 9am to 9pm.
He denies the allegations but sought political asylum there amid fears the US Government wants to extradite him for questioning over confidential documents released through the Wikileaks website.
However, a source said it was a fake website and not connected to Anonymous or WikiLeaks and Mr Assange.
Commenting on Express.co.uk, a poster claiming to be involved with Anonymous said the organisation had already discussed with police the event by saying when and where it would begin tonight.
Under the name Skintus Maximus, the poster added tpo the mystery, saying: "Anonymous has no leaders nor organisers.
"There is no planned route, there is no agenda, this is not a single-issue protest, people will be there for many, many different reasons.
"I'd say it was an excellent opportunity to test your officers ability to cope under pressure, in the face of a large crowd without knowing in advance what's going to happen."
Must Watch This Free Video-As a nation founded in the pursuit of religious freedom, America can and must do more to root-out the religious intolerance that is helping to foster much of the political instability and violence we see today.
For more information,updates and useful links,please visit our website :https://www.newsprepper.com