North Korea dictator Kim Jong Un has called on the air force to be ready to strike US aircraft carriers, the official media reported Monday.
Pyongyang also condemned the successful US ballistic missile interceptor test from earlier last week as a “risky move” which “will only bring earlier the day when the US mainland will turn into ashes.”
With tensions heating up on the Korean Peninsula after North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un fired several test missiles into Japanese-controlled territory, and following President Trump’s deployment of Navy Seals whose sole purpose will be to decapitate the leadership of the communist state, Un issued a shocking warning on Sunday.
If even a single bullet is fired, says Un, his country will immediately initiate a nuclear attack on the United States.
In a statement, North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said: “The Korean People’s Army will reduce the bases of aggression and provocation to ashes with its invincible Hwasong rockets tipped with nuclear warheads and reliably defend the security of the country and its people’s happiness in case the US and the South Korean puppet forces fire even a single bullet at the territory of the DPRK.”
In an earlier statement, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson pointedly told North Korea that the policies of previous U.S. administrations, which allowed the North Koreans to achieve the nuclear bomb, have ended and that the United States will be pursuing a new strategy to disarm its long-time adversary.
Warning Signs!Most Americans do not know how to use warning signs or even recognize them if they occur, other than those that were once given by sirens sounding, which were stopped at the end of the cold war.Yes!You Can Survive A Nuclear Blast –Video Below
Noting that no option is off the table, Tillerson demanded North Korea cease pursuit of all nuclear programs:
Let me be very clear… the policy of strategic patience has ended… we are exploring a new range of diplomatic, security and economic measures… all options are on the table… North Korea must understand that the only path to a secure, economic prosperous future is to abandon its development of nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles and other weapons of mass destruction.
We have repeatedly warned that North Korea could be the trigger for a war that could see a dozen or more countries in conflict should President Trump no longer pursue the failed policies of patient diplomacy taken by his predecessors George Bush and Barack Obama.
Statements from Tillerson, as well as the North Korean response threatening outright nuclear war, show that the situation in the region is escalating.
And though most Americans have gotten used to the rhetoric and inaction of North Korea, the Trump administration’s approach could be a global game changer with severe consequences.
It is not that difficult to envision a scenario in which President Trump takes military action involving more than a single bullet in response to Kim Jong Un’s nuclear and missile tests.
In that scenario, Kim Jong Un may take things to the next level, which could see the launching of nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles or even Super-EMP weapons designed to disable the U.S. power grid in one fell swoop.
While we hold out hope for world peace, we encourage concerned Americans to prepare for any possibility, especially as it relates to nuclear or radiological fallout:
- Have an emergency plan to get out of major cities: They will be the primary targets. If rhetoric turns to reality, you should be ready to exit metropolitan areas immediately.EMERGENCY MESSAGE: Americans proven to be over-confident and underprepared lack these crucial items – and may not have a chance to buy them later…25 Things That You Should Do To Get Prepared
- Minimize Radiation Intake: In the case of a nuclear or radiological event, the Department of Homeland Security recommends countering the effects of radiation poisoning by supplementing your diet with an FDA-approved thyroid blocker.
- CBRN Respiratory Protection: An attack with Chemical, Biological, Radiological or Nuclear weapons of mass destruction is more probable today than any time in the last 50 years. Protective tactical gas masks and NBC rated filtration systems can mean the difference between life and death in a nuclear emergency and the hours that follow.
- Nuclear Fallout Body Protection: In addition to protecting your thyroid and respiratory system, nuclear fallout can have deadly effects on the skin. Nuclear, Biological and Chemical full body suits are a necessity should you find yourself out in the open or trying to escape from a city.
- FOOD, WATER, CASH! WATER STORAGE-The overwhelming majority of people in the USA derive their water from Municipal, County or Corporate Water Company Utilities. Only in rural America do most families have their own well-water.For those of us who rely on a Water company utility, we need to ask ourselves: What do we do if the water company gets poisoned? Computer-hacked? Blown-up?What do we do for water?????It is imperative that you have fresh water stored up for an emergency.Whether you wash-out and fill up used plastic one-gallon milk containers, or used two liter soda bottles, STORE WATER NOW!Every human requires ½ gallon of water per day to live. If a human goes THREE DAYS without water, they die.
Much of the water we ingest is actually contained in our food. But in an attack situation, food may not be readily available. YOU MUST STORE-UP ENOUGH WATER TO GET YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THROUGH AT LEAST A MONTH.Do the math: ½ gallon per day x 30 days x number of persons in your home.
- PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE:Some of you take certain medicines in order to live. Things like Thyroxin to replace a removed Thyroid. Make certain you have enough supply on-hand to keep you alive for at least a month!
The real question that you have to ask yourself is: would you be prepared?
The second most important question is: are you prepared right now to survive such a catastrophe?
Let’s take a look at this video and find out!
- ELECTRICITY SOLUTIONS :Generators. MOTORIZED GENERATORS CAN NEVER BE USED INDOORS; NOT EVEN FOR FIVE MINUTES. THE CARBON MONOXIDE FROM THE MOTOR WILL KILL YOU.Motorized generators can only be used OUTSIDE your home.Generators are rated in “watts.” They usually provide two different numbers: “Start-up” (very short duration) and “Running” which is the real number.When it comes to FUEL CONSUMPTION, manufacturers get a little shifty. They tell you that you’ll get “x” numbers of hours on a full tank, but there’s an Asterisk *** and when you scroll down to the fine print, they tell you that “fuel efficiency is based on 50% load.” So if the generator is rated at 2,000 watts, the fuel rating is based upon only running half that (50% of load) or 1,000 watts!
Here’s how to determine what size generator you need:
Take paper and pen and go to every electric device in your house and read the “watts” on the product label. Write each item down and its wattage.
When you’re done withe everything in the house that you NEED in an emergency (refrigerator, lights, phone) add-up the watts then look at generators which offer (at 50% load) to provide that total wattage.
For instance, perhaps you have a refrigerator that uses 1200 watts (when running) and five rooms with one CFL light in each of 5 rooms @ 9 watts each, plus a TV at 300 watts. You add the 1200 + a total of 45 watts for the lights, + 300 watts for the TV which comes to 1545 Watts. You should then go buy a Generator with a MAX capacity of 3,000 watts or higher to meet these basic needs, because half that rating (the “RUnning” watts) is what you’ll be using for regular “Running” watts.
Should North Korea or another adversary opt for a more strategic strike, such as detonating a single EMP-based nuclear weapon directly above the central United States, it could take down our entire power grid.
BREAKING:NORTH KOREA PREPARES FOR EMP ATTACK-North Korea Satellites ‘IN PLACE For Devastating EMP Attack On U.S’
Experts have warned that such an attack could revert the United States back to the 1800’s, a scenario that could lead to the deaths of some 90% of the U.S. population within one year due to starvation, disease, and violence.
This kind of disaster requires longer-term planning and stockpiling of essential supplies like emergency food, potable water, and personal defense armaments.
The rhetoric from world leaders suggests a lot of things can go wrong very quickly. Prepare for the possibility today, because even one second after the event will be too late.